So, my excuse is I've been training 13 days out of every 14 for the last 40 weeks, working hard and being a good husband and dad...and that's why I haven't updated my blog for ages. In fact, I just had to check and the last time I updated was before my Lanzarote Camp in February!! So I thought I would give a synopsis on the year so far which has been going very well, which will pave the way for some articles about my plans and for Ironman UK which is shockingly only 6 weeks away. So first up was my Lanzarote Training camp. I'd never done anything like this before and in a week did over 30 hours of training, 350km of hard Lanzarote biking, over 5000m of climbing on ...
- Triple Crown for Ruben Ruzafa (ESP) at Cross Triathlon World Championship November 19, 2016
- Flora Duffy (BER) seals season 2016 with third World Championship title November 19, 2016
- Columbia Threadneedle Rankings Report: Cozumel Grand Final September 22, 2016
- The social story of #WTSCozumel September 20, 2016
- Mola crowned the 2016 ITU World Champion September 19, 2016